What you should have read from the week that was March 1-7.
- 5 Truths About the Death of Jesus – Over at Desiring God this week, Joe Sheumann shares 5 truths about Jesus’s death on the cross and what they mean for you.
- Should Every Pastor Get a Sabbatical? – The issue of Sabbatical is something that every church should consider for their pastors. Here, two pastors and a businessman talk about rest and the pastorate.
- What Christians Get Wrong About Lent – It’s not just our way of giving Jesus Christ a pat on the back, but it’s first about re-centering our will to His and secondly living that out in the world.
- Planned Parenthood Leader Says Life Begins at Delivery – The title speaks for itself. The logical conclusion of the pro-abortion argument doesn’t stop here as we know, but is rearing its ugly head out in the open more and more.
- The Way We Look At Horses – Discovered this music (Trent Dabbs) this week and liked it a lot. Give it a spin and let me know what you think! While were on the subject of horses.
- Son of God Movie Soars – The box office was rather shocked with the results from the past weekend.
- Teaching Our Children to Lament – Lament can be proper– we see it in Scripture– and we should teach our children how to do it to the glory of God.
- Moving Past Your Past – We really don’t have a choice about whether the past has impacted us. We do get to choose if we embrace it.
- Stop Getting So Offended – Why do we get offended so easily? Should we? Would love to hear your thoughts on this one.